“Red Pig”: The Englishman can look forward to it
The change from Bastian Schweinsteiger from Bayern Munich to Manchester United has cordial comments challenged, as demonstrated by the quotes from companions and friends.
“Basti is a Bavarian Bua and will be missed.” (Bayern captain Philipp Lahm)
“I’m personally hurt because we are friends.” (Bayern goalkeeper Manuel Neuer)
“I think we will miss him.” (Bayern striker Mario Götze)
“To a certain extent sad. He was a world-class player for Bayern. “ (Bayern defender Jerome Boateng)
“I find it very unfortunate that Mr. Schweinsteiger is gone. I could have learned a lot from him “ (Bayern newcomer Joshua Kimmich (20) on Saturday at the Bayern press conference his club boss Rummenigge with this statement – apparently inadvertently – anticipation).

© AP newcomer Kimmich (r.) In addition to chairman Rummenigge, has equal time blabbed

newcomer Kimmich (r.) In addition to chairman Rummenigge, has equal time blabbed
“Red Pig” (First reaction of the British tabloid “Sun”)
“Large undertaking of Manchester United. WithBSchweinsteiger they bought both – a brilliant footballer and information “ (Former England striker Gary Lineker at the world-class short message service Twitter)
.
“We were a little hard-hearted if we would advance a stop to.” (Bayern CEO Karl-Heinz Rummenigge)
“Schweinsteiger is an absolute leader and world-class player who can put his stamp on each team, of course, Manchester United.” (Germany coach Joachim Loew)
“I expect them to him also a further boost and incentive, in terms of the European Championship in France in which we rely on him and he will lead the national team.” (Germany coach Joachim Loew)
“Manchester United is like Bayern a world club. The Englishman can look forward to him, as a Basti, who lives by his passion, will insert there quickly. “ (national manager Oliver Bierhoff)
You can acquire the rights to this article
<->======== Confirmation page:.! Will be loaded by JS if submission is successful === ============ ->
.
No comments:
Post a Comment