Longer not in focus: Möller is for two matches assistant coach in Hungary .
especially for the two European Championship play-off games this Thursday (20.45 clock) and on Sunday against Norway are you and goalkeeping coach Holger Gehrke German coach of Hungarian national team, Bernd Storck, as assistant to the side. Can anything move as co-coach in such a short time?
As the offer of Bernd Storck came, I was very surprised. For him it is important to have a man of his confidence on the side of these two games. We appreciate and have played at Borussia Dortmund together. He knows that I have the coaching license and well-versed in international football. The two games are a very interesting task, it is clear – for me it was immediately clear that I support because Bernd
.
Why has Storck you only now addressed?
I believe that he wanted for the job people at his side, with whom he can exchange good. I can not tell you what it was like in the previous games, but I think that there are the employees of the coaching staff of Pál Dárdai were involved.
How is your obligation expired? Do you have a contract with the Hungarian association?
Everything had to happen very quickly. There is a verbal agreement for the two qualifying matches.
against the 39-year-old goalkeeper Gábor Király that you have not yet played. But how do you know the other players of the Hungarian national team?
Read more about
I’ve seen some Cup matches in the Hungarian League end of October, and in the Academy I have then to get an accurate picture. I’ve had a lot of video material available, which was a lot of work. Now we have the team together here, which goes relatively quickly.
What is your impression of the conditions?
The Academy is situated about 40 minutes drive from Budapest. What builds the DFB in Frankfurt, here is already there: a fantastic training ground, where the teams will meet from underground area until the senior national team ahead of their internationals
.
How do you communicate with the players?
In English, the most able. But we also have a translator who speaks very good German: Zoltán Szélesi who has previously played for Cottbus. This complements each other perfectly.
In the play-offs now meet Norway. A difficult opponent? After all was Norway in a group with Croatia and Italy to the final day still in second place, on the other hand Hungary was behind Northern Ireland and Romania from third parties.
We look forward to some outsider. We know that Norway has a very good, internationally experienced team. The team knows, many players earn their money abroad. That’s a tough one. Nevertheless, Hungary has the historic opportunity to participate for 30 years for the first time back in a major tournament.

© dpa Möllers chief and former team-mate Bernd Storck: “He wanted people with whom he can exchange information”

Möllers chief and former team-mate Bernd Storck: “He wanted people, with whom he can exchange information “
What possibilities do you see?
Our primary goal is to have a fighting chance in the return match in Budapest. The we have to work hard in Oslo with a good result.
You have won several titles playoffs. What experiences from your career, you can pass the Hungarians?
One or the other tip I can give. The questions are: What do I expect from myself in a game like this? How can I help the team, what I need to retrieve? It is very important that one takes as a game in advance intellectually that one realizes: What comes up to me? What are the strengths and weaknesses of your opponent? Ultimately, the players have to cope with the pressure situation itself, but you can give to the players a lot and create a good atmosphere. It is already a success that you have these two games ever. There are other nations who would be happy about this opportunity.
To what extent it is also a chance for you personally? After retiring as sports manager at Kickers Offenbach 2011 were no longer engaged as responsible.
I have repeatedly tried after my time in Offenbach, to gain a foothold, and had a few internships. Lots of application documents but I have not sent out. If you do not do this, one is again relatively quickly away from the scene. I have it set aside a little more thought to the family. Therefore, I can not even say that now. I think at the moment not in the long term, but only in these two games. Whether it goes on here depends on how things go.
!
New App
BBC - The Day
The new offer for the wise glance: The most important news and comments the last 24 hours - from the editors of the FAZ
Learn more
You can acquire the rights to this article
<->======== Confirmation page:.! Will be loaded by JS if submission is successful === ============ ->
.
No comments:
Post a Comment